Sunday, December 12, 2010
Tavia Technologies is an experienced technology company offering Web, Wireless & Business Intelligence services.
The successful candidate must be an innovative solutions provider. He must be a go-getter and display enthusiasm for sales and networking. He is to develop and maintain innovative products to cater to the Value Added Services market.
· Ensure VAS segment achieves or exceeds required targets;
· Develop and maintain VAS and messaging product portfolio;
· Independently develop processes to obtain leads through possible sourcing opportunities;
· Identify prospects where Tavia’s VAS solutions and products can be sold;
· Coordinate implementation of products between network and Tavia;
· Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant international benchmarks;
· Perform VAS sales initiatives;
· Develop and submit comprehensive proposals to market VAS initiatives;
· Maintain accurate up-to-date VAS sales pipeline and forecasts;
· A good university degree;
· Strong sales skills and an understanding of VAS offerings;
· Ability to obtain leads through comparison and evaluation of possible sourcing opportunities;
· Proven ability to achieve goals;
· Close working relationships with all operational areas within Tavia;
· Innovative solution provider;
· Outgoing and quick to learn;
· Must have a 1 – 2 years relevant working experience;
· Good verbal and written communication skills;
· Exceptional organizational skills;
· Talent for effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Ability to work within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
· Self motivated to work independently, with team support, to close business
· Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives
· Possess a good sense of humor as well as good judgment in displaying it
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
· A team player, and one who is open to feedback and on-going self development
· Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Note: Suitably qualified candidates should send resume submissions to email@example.comNote: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!