LAFARGE CEMENT WAPCO VACANCY FOR SURVEYOR
We are looking for experienced, intelligent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
Laverage Cement – Surveyor (WAPCO)
To perform oversight function in handling all survey related issues on the Plant’s site and to ensure that all tasks are performed according to lafarge WAPCO’s safety practices and procedures.
• To get a monthly overburden and limestone volumetric survey.
• Collation of monthly Survey and stocks measurement (limestone. clinker and other raw materials additives).
• To update quarry and the plant topographical map and execute other topographical survey activities.
• Supervise dally flood mitigation activities In the quarry.
• Execute road construction and design in accordance with the Company’s Mobile Equipment Advisory. Establish and extend survey control points within the quarry for contractor’s daily activities.
• Prepare working drawings and sketches in AutoCAD format for quarry dally operations (limestone and Overburden advance survey)
• Locate precisely different features points, levels in the quarry and update the data in the Quarry topographical map for mining operation purpose.
• Establish the quarry survey features and set out control points from the base (quarry control point) to any area within the quarry/plant survey for new projects.
• Monitor the survey aspect of the quarry projects – mining and rehabilitation project flood mitigation. tree
• HND or B. Sc. in land Surveying.
• Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience In a process indUStry or quarry operation.
• Working knowledge of cement manufacturing processes: Raw meal preparation, burning combustion, grinding and packing operation.
• Good knowledge of safety laws and regulations
• Commitment to the highest standards of safe work habits.
• Good team player and self-motivated.
• Strong coaching ability motivates and Inspire teamwork.
• Able to take initiative based on sound problem solving skills.
• Very good written and verbal communications skills.
• Commitment to the highest standards of safe work habits
Method of Application
To apply, please follow this procedure: a Go to www.lafargewapco.com
- Click on ‘Career Center’
- Read the instructions on the home page thoroughly and follow the steps below:
- Register to obtain an ID
- Upload your CV using the ID obtained
- Click in ‘Apply Now’
- Click on ‘View Details’ and apply for job of interest
All online application must be made latest 14th December 2010
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!