Job Vacancies at Center for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
This is a full time position located in Abuja-Nigeria. This position works under the direction of the Finance and Administration Manager.
Responsibilities are in the areas of:
Planning and budgeting, Financial Accounting and Control, human resources and grants management.
Job Title: Finance Officer
• Using Quick Books Accounting Software review and enter transactions into the system to produce monthly expense reports and also maintain the filing system.
• Prepare financial reports and financial reporting schedules
• Ensure that all day to day operational activities are in adherence to donor requirements and CEDPA policies and procedures.
• Provide support to the finance and admin team in resolving pending transaction issues and irregularities.
• Review sub-grant reports and assist with sub-grant workshops and trainings.
• Coordinate submission of financial reports and other reports to Head Quarters.
• Assist Finance and Admin Manager in developing budgets that are in line with project activities and outputs.
• Assist with administering of the office’s management policies and procedures.
• Assist Finance and Admin Manager in processing monthly payroll in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain employee files in Quick Books and physical individual employment files.
• Maintain vacation and sick time records for employees.
• Support state offices and provide necessary help with workshops, meetings and HQ staff visits.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Finance and Admin Manager.
• B.Sc./HND in accounting or other related field required qualified ACA or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-5 years experience in USAID. CDC or other federally-funded grants/contracts administration.
• Knowledge of federal compliance rules, regulations and standards associated with federal funds and non-profit accounting (A-11-, A-122, A-133 and 22CFR226) a plus.
• Proficient computer/software skills, including Quick Books, MS Word and Excel
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application MUST be received on or before December 7, 2010.
Attach a CV and cover letter and email to:
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!