Fresh Graduate Recruitment for Rig Supervisor Trainees in an Offshore Oil Servicing Company
A premiere offshore drilling company which serves oil and gas companies, requires suitably qualified persons for the following positions:
POSITION: RIG SUPERVISOR TRAINEES (ART)
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
• Follow an Accelerated Rig Training (ART) program for a minimum period of30 to 36 months that is designed to develop trainees to become first level supervisors on offshore drilling rigs.
• Work offshore in any part of the world during the various phases of the training.
• Minimum of a University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Marine or Petroleum), Purchasing and Business Administration.
• Second Class honours degree/equivalent –Must not be older than 28 years old.
• Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
• Good computer skills.
• Valid relevant trade/marine licenses
• Valid medical examination and vaccination certificate.
• Good communication skills relevant to the position.
• Commitment and disposition to train and develop subordinates in work team.
• Basic computer skills.
APPLY TO: If you are interested please send curriculum vitae not longer than three (3) pages to: email@example.com ,
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!