We want to recruit a deputy to our Chief Accountant. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of accounting, recently qualified as a professional accountant and has current experience in financial accounting & controls. The person must be able to work autonomously and deliver to tight deadlines. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure are required.
DEPUTY CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
The candidate must have practical experience of computing packages and integrated accounting software, preferably Oracle.
Familiarity with the Maritime Industry would be an advantage
The position is responsible for the daily management, maintenance and integrity of the General Ledger, in particular the monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts. The person will be in charge of managing the Inter Group trading accounts and also undertake various ad-hoc assignments.
The is an opportunity to develop a career with a growing local company with global inks.
A competitive remuneration package is offered together with good career prospects.
Your Application captioned DEPUTY CHIEF ACCOUNTANT and updated resume should be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com not later than 1 week from this advert.
DEPUTY CREWING MANAGER
• Possess a Degree or relevant equivalent
• 8 yeas experience in the maritime industry with a minimum of 5 years within the crewing department of a marine company.
• Good knowledge of STCW 95 convention/codes, flag state requirements and other statutory laws, regulations, conventions ect.
• Should have experience with offshore support vessels (AHTS, Crew Boats, PSIV, FSV etc)
• Experience in DP vessels is an added advantage.
• Organized, ability to multi-task, willing to work flexible hours, can cope well under pressure, good attention to details.
• Excellence in interpersonal, communication and planning skills.
• Good computer skills.
• Can work within a multi cultural environment.
• Motivated, ability to work with less supervision.
• Sea experience and possession of marine officers certification will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Your Application captioned DEPUTY CREWING MANAGER and updated resume should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1 week from this advert.
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to Commercial Manager
Education and qualification
1. Minimum of Second Class Upper
2. Bsc degree / equivalent in engineering, business, marketing, management, business administration or similar fields
3. Understanding of current and emerging market trends
4. 3-5 years experience in the O & G industry
PERSONALITY PROFILE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
5. Ability to work effectively in a team
6. Attention to details
7. Analytic, with a focus on problem solving
8. Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to embrace change
9. Good command of the English Language
10. Result driven and highly motivated individual
12. Focus on Quality – good level of ability and commitment to the delivery of high quality of working activity in line with the policies, norms
13. Possess skills in project management
14. Knowledge of marketing principles
15. Excellent copyright skills and able to rework on technical aspects for broad range of audience
16. Effective presentation skills and acquire market information and answer to questions from clients
17. Capable of writing reports, procedures and business correspondence
18. Demonstrate ability to solve problems, analyze systems and data and suggest appreciate solutions
19. Well built skills in organization, prioritization and time management
20. Should have product awareness and customer knowledge
21. Work under stress to meet project deadlines and minute attention to detail
22. Attention to every information and accuracy in performance
23. Highly self-motivated individual
HOW TO APPLY
Your Application captioned ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER and updated resume should be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
not later than 1 week from this advert.
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!