- Makes necessary travel arrangements and in so doing liaises with the Procurement & Services function and/or appointed Travel Agents and Airlines as appropriate. Also schedules and books land transportation arrangements within various cities with support from the various business offices (e.g. Divisional and Area Officers) when necessary.
- Deals with telephone inquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail to/from the executive’s office.
- He/she is required to exercise independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments as the role resides in offices that deal with highly influential external persons and sensitive information.
- Project a professional image and as may be directed handles visitors’ requirements and routine matters for the executive’s attention.
- Manages the executive’s daily itinerary and diary.
- Keeps an up-to-date and accurate diary and schedule of important Company and Group activities and events as detailed in the Social Operating Calendar; promptly updates the executive on any changes when such occur.
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system making information retrieval and utilization more effective.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claim forms on behalf of the executive, subject to prior approval and sign offs; does the same for other Company Executives as may be directed.
- Compiles basic Secretarial and Administrative reports.
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings/events.
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
Good 1st degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
3 – 4 years secretarial and/or administrative experience within a reputable corporate establishment.
Deadline: December 23 2010
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!