PROJECT DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANT (2-year renewable contract)
- Review and interpret new contract documents;
- Review legal and financial aspect of contract;
- Ensure that all project contracts with Donors and Partners are well interpreted and executed;
- Work in conjunction with the Project Database Assistant to ensure that project deliverables are uploaded in the Project Database;
- Liaise with Scientists to ensure that project reports are promptly received;
- Ensure that all technical reports are in the right format specified by the Donor;
- Forward reports to the Editors to edit and review edited reports;
- Submit technical reports to Donors;
- Liaise with Project Database Assistant to prepare reports and documents for BoT meetings, MTP, CGIAR , EPMRs and others as the need arises;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: BSc/HND Agric-Economics, Business Administration or B.A. Law. Postgraduate degree and Professional qualifications are added advantage. At least six (6) years post-qualification relevant working experience is required.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,
PMB 5320, Oyo Road, Ibadan, Nigeria.
15th December, 2010
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!