In GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Health care in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can leave longer and fuller lives.
Job Number: 1184325
Function: Sales – Sales Management
Business: GE Technology Infrastructure – Healthcare
Career Level: Experienced
Location: Ikoyi – Lagos, Nigeria
The role will be responsible to manage the operational and administrative activities for assigned territory.
To plan and develop processes to improve the operational quality and efficiency of Medical Diagnostics business.
To supervise the dealers in accordance with company’s policies and objectives.
Also, to work closely with support functions to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The position reports directly to Commercial Manager Africa.
1. Bachelors / Masters Degree in Science. Healthcare and/or Business management related diploma/degree would be an advantage.
* Three to five years experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. With a strong sales mentality.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer literate with expertise in MS office.
* Ability to influence cross-functional teams.
* Willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule.
* Fluent in English (other local languages would be considered).
* Analyze and document business processes and problems.
* Obtain and document business intelligence reports.
* Develop processes to improve operational quality and efficiency.
* Ensure sales target is achieved.
* Propose pricing to meet revenue and profitability targets.
* Supervise dealers in accordance with company’s policies and objectives.
* Work closely with support functions.
* Schedule and conduct regular meetings with dealer and support functions.
* Develop close relationships with customers and stakeholders among others.
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!