- B.Sc degree in Nursing (Minimum of second class lower)
- Must be a Nigerian Registered Nurse (NRN or SRN)
- Must have 3 years post graduation experience in Nursing, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- High Professional competence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of having participated in the NYSC scheme.
- Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Not more than 40 years of age as at 1st January, 2010.
- Ability to work with Computer systems and softwares – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and the Internet.
The Staff Nurse will be based in our Ijebu-Ode brewery and will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the activities of the Company’s in-house clinic.
- Supervision of contract nurses.
- Treatment of sick staff, first aid administration and attending to emergencies within the brewery. * Drug dispensation, administration and analysis.
- Monthly clinic reports.
The Staff Nurse will report to a Medical doctor on professional issues and to the Brewery Human Resource Manager on administrative issues.
Remuneration attached to this position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PlC.
P.O BOX 159,
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!