- Good degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, CPA, and ACCA) is a must.
- 8 years experience with at least three years in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment and two years at supervisory/managerial capacity.
- Experience working with Engineering and Manufacturing staff on development and analysis of cost standard.
- Ability to prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reports.
Note: This site is not affiliated to the company(s) advertised here. ...This site is powered by the Holy Ghost!